Food Truck Festivals of America is bringing the 5th Annual Panama City Beach Food Truck & Craft Beer Festival back to Aaron Bessant Park Saturday, Feb 5th, and Sunday, Feb 6th from Noon to 5 PM (VIP hour 11 AM to Noon).
Thirty of Florida’s most popular food trucks will dish out fan favorites while 50+ national, regional and local craft beers will be available to wash it all down. This 2022 festival will be a weekend of craft beer, great food, lawn games, music, and fun for the whole family. The trucks will be serving everything from fall-off-the-bone BBQ to wood-fired pizza to spicy Korean to gooey mac & cheese and so much more!
- Enjoy outdoor games like cornhole, giant jenga, and a bouncy house for kids!
- Dance to the tunes of a local DJ
- Outlast your friends on the mechanical bull
- Test your skill at axe throwing
- Face Painting for kids and adults!
- Most importantly - bring your friends and family, lawn chairs, blankets, and soak in the sun!
Blackflamingo Culture Cuisine
Chazitos Latín Cuisine
Curry in a hurry
El Weirdo (SUN only)
Ernie's Hot Dog Stand
Fier Thai Fusion
Lydia's Mexican Food
Patches On the Go
Scoops, Sweets, and Treats (SAT only)
South Coast Grill
Sunshine Asian Fusion
Thai 2 Go
Thai Taste Express
That’s What Cheese Said
The SnoBar Truck
The Spice is Right
Tropical Paradise Cuisine
Who Cut the Grilled Cheese and Cheesecake